Instructions and infrastructure requirements to take SET/SLAT/SITEEE 2020 Online Proctored Test
The SET/SLAT/SITEEE 2020 test will be conducted in an online proctored mode. Candidate can take the test from the safe and secure environment of his/her home, with a desktop/laptop (with a webcam) and an internet connection (5 Mbps un-interrupted internet speed is desirable).
Candidate should keep in mind that during the test, your conduct will be invigilated using Artificial Intelligence as well a Human Proctoring. Candidates are requested to take the test honestly, ethically, and should follow all the instructions.
SIU reserves the right to immediately disbar any candidate who gets involved in any malpractice.
Basic Instructions for SET/SLAT/SITEEE 2020
- Candidate should be seated in front of the desktop or Laptop, facing the screen and webcam throughout the entire duration of the test.
- Candidate should be seated in a way that there is enough light to capture his/her face clearly.
- Candidate should be in formals or smart casuals while taking the test.
- No one else should be present in the surroundings other than the candidate during the test.
- A mobile phone with the primary number that was fed at the time of registration should be lying next to the candidate. It will be used for communicating with the candidate if needed. No other electronic device will be permitted
- Candidate needs to fulfill all IT infrastructure requirements to undertake the test.
Instructions to be followed during the test
- Candidate CANNOT open any other application window during the test and if anybody is caught doing so, it will be considered as a violation.
- Candidate must keep in mind that their images and videos will be recorded and supervised in near real time by AI as well as a Human proctor. Therefore, it is strictly advised that the candidate does not leave the seat during the test. Such behavior will be immediately recorded as a violation.
- No bio breaks are permitted during the test.
- Candidate is not allowed to use a calculator during the test. A plain paper and a pencil are allowed for rough work.
- Candidate CANNOT talk or speak during the test, or use any device like phones or tablets for anything. If the candidate disturbs the position of the camera, the test will be auto submitted and will not be accessible and available to the candidate thereafter.
- Candidates should make sure that they are using the same laptop /desktop for all the tests.
All the requirements to take the SET/SLAT/SITEEE 2020 online proctored test are mentioned below-
Software prerequisites: Internet Based Assessments (IBA) has to be taken by candidates. Assessments have to be taken through IBA launchers. It is recommended to use a PC or a Laptop.
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 10 and Ubuntu LINUX (14.1 and 16) version.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB of RAM Processor: Intel Core i3 or above.
- HDD : Minimum 100 MB of free space.
- Internet connectivity: 5 Mbps un-interrupted internet speed is desirable.
- Browser: Assure zoom level of browser is at 100%.
- Windows 10 - Google Chrome - All versions.
- Windows 10 - Internet Explorer - All versions.
- Windows 10 - Firefox - Not supported
- Windows 8 – IE – All versions.
- Windows 8 – Google Chrome – All versions.
- Windows 8 – Firefox – Up to version 56.
- Windows 7 - Google Chrome - All versions.
- Windows 7 - Internet Explorer - All versions.
- Windows 7 - Firefox - Version 46 to 56.
- Ubuntu - All versions.
- iOS and Android – Not Supported
- Integrated Webcam or external Webcam is compulsory for the assessment.
- Working keyboard for SET and SLAT candidates (for use during Written Ability Test)
- Undisturbed electrical power supply in case of Desktop PC.
- Make sure that the Laptop is connected to the charger so that its battery sustains throughout the assessment.
- Candidate Machine Firewall must be bypassed for the URL’s mentioned below if Firewall is enabled in the candidate PC / Laptop