Internet Based Assessments (IBA) has to be taken by candidates. Assessments has to be
taken through IBA launcher. It is advisable to use Desktop PC or Laptop along with the
Mouse for better Navigating experience .
- Operating System : Windows 7, 10 and Ubuntu LINUX (14.1 and 16) version
- RAM : Minimum 4GB of RAM
- Processor : Intel Core i3 or above
- HDD : Minimum 100 MB of free space
- Internet connectivity : 2 Mbps un-interrupted internet speed is desirable
- Browser : Ensure zoom level of browser is at 100%.
- Browser : Google chrome latest Version 83.0 for Best experience
- Windows 10: All version of Chrome and Internet Explorer is supported.
Firefox not supported
- Windows 7 and 8: All versions of Chrome and Internet Explorer is supported.
Firefox version 46 – 56 are supported
- Ubuntu 14.1 and 16: All versions of Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox are
- iOS OS and iOS/Android Devices are not supported.
- Webcam -
Integrated Webcam or Webcam is mandatory for the assessment
Uninterrupted electrical power supply
Uninterrupted power supply in case of Desktop PC
Ensure that Laptop is connected to charger so that it does not runs out of battery
- Candidate Machine Firewall need to be bypassed for below URl’s if Firewall is
enabled in candidate Machines